My good friend Rhea nominated me for the Liebster Award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. That’s about all I know about this, except that there are rules: Share 11 facts about yourself. Answer the awarder’s 11 questions. Ask 11 questions of your own. Nominate 11 bloggers.
So here goes…
11 Stuff About Me
- I enjoy vegetable farming in the mountains.
- I used to hate being tall.
- Ampalaya (bitter gourd) is my favorite vegetable.
- Machu Picchu in Peru is one of my dream destinations.
- I don’t know how to ride a bicycle.
- I love reading about the history of almost everything.
- My mother wanted to name me ‘Eloiza’, but changed her mind (obviously).
- I love dogs.
- I watch Korean TV dramas.
- Mandarin is a language I want to learn.
- People who volunteer for a cause inspire me.
Rhea’s 11 Questions
- If you were to die today, what would be on your epitaph? (Note: Answer only if you’re considering it. Otherwise, proceed to question # 2)
- If right now, you could whisper one word to a dear one’s ear (without having to explain it), what would that word be and why? Magpakailanman.
- Would you consider plastic surgery at some point in your life? Yes, but not cosmetic surgery.
- Have you ever self-diagnosed yourself for using Google? Yup. Migraine, sinusitis, among other things 😉
- What one piece of clothing would you rather die than be caught (not) wearing? Bikini on my fat days, I guess.
- Rats, roaches, or lizards—Which one do you hate the most? Rats, definitely.
- Would you date a celebrity/super model? Why or why not? Nope, I already have my own ‘super model’ 🙂
- If you were to become an inanimate object, what would you be? I’d be a book.
- What is your favorite scent (not necessarily perfume)? What does it remind you of? Food cooking in the kitchen reminds me of home.
- What song best describes your state of mind right now? Maroon 5’s remake of ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’. ‘You gotta be cool, relaxed…’
- When you hear the word “hurt”, what image(s) come to mind? Someone crying alone in a room somewhere.
My 11 Questions
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
- What’s the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
- Dogs or cats?
- Where are you traveling to next?
- What adage do you live by?
- If you could travel back in time, what moment in history would you want to witness?
- Beach or mountain?
- What’s one food you can eat everyday for a whole month?
- Any favorite spot in the Philippines?
- What’s the greatest compliment anyone’s ever said to you?
- Does the Liebster Award remind you of the slum books of your childhood? 🙂
My Liebster Award Nominees